Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
11. How do I create a log file?
The log file is a useful tool for error analysis. It can be created as follows:
- Navigate to: Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers
- Right-click on "CIB pdf brewer (3)" and select "Printer settings"
- Click now on the gearwheel button
- Now click on "Extensions" in the menu and activate the protocol traces. Click on "View Traces" to open the path where the traces are located. Per default, the path to store is: C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\CIB software GmbH\CIB pdf brewer\Logs