Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
13. How can I create PDFs with embedded fonts?
Embedding fonts ensures that the fonts originally selected in the Document Editor are also used on computers for viewing and printing the PDF document on which these fonts are not installed. This also increases the size of the PDF document.
Fonts can be embedded as follows:
- Navigate to: Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers
- Right-click on "CIB pdf brewer (3)" and select "Printer settings"
- Click now on the pen button while having selected the profile in which you want to embed the fonts
- Click on PDF >> Fonts
- Select the desired option of font embedding and confirm the settings with the Save Button.