About this task
Texts and numbers are first divided into segments by the AI during text recognition and then processed. Here you can teach the AI to place the segments intelligently and always choose the appropriate size.
How do I complete a task
Check that all lines of text have been captured accurately.
- Look closely at the document.
- Check if all lines with text have been captured exactly. If not, expand or reduce the frame using drag & drop.
- If logos, images or similar have been mistakenly framed, mark these frames and delete them.
- If the document contains unrecognized text lines, drag a rectangle over the corresponding place with the mouse button pressed.
- If there is more than one space between words, treat them as two separate lines.
- If you are not sure about the answer, click Skip.
Last modified: Friday, 13 August 2021, 4:07 PM